- 500g boneless, skinless white fish fillets, sliced into strips
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 8 mini tortillas, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red (spanish) onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs finely chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 20 g (¾ oz/¼ cup) red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ small red (Spanish) onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
Smoky sour cream
- 125 g (½ cup) light sour cream
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt
Coat the fish fillets with the paprika, chilli powder, cumin, garlic and olive oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Ensure the fish is well coated.
Make the salsa by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl and seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Make the cabbage slaw by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and seasoning with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat a barbecue or chargrill and cook the fish for about 3–4 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Set aside.
Make the smoky sour cream by combining all of the ingredients in a small serving bowl.
Heat the tortillas according to the packet instructions and serve with the fish, salsa, slaw, sour cream and lime wedges.
Note: You can use mahi mahi, blue-eye trevalla or ling for this recipe.