The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 30th August
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Stroke and why up to 80 per cent of strokes can be prevented with the FAST test (plus why it’s so important we all learn it).
- The ancient medicinal herb, ashwagandha, and how it can help our body better manage stress.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Bruce Campbell, Neurologist and Chair of the Stroke Foundation Clinical Council
- Victor Tuballa, Naturopath, Herbalist and Homeopath at Thompson’s