The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 29th November
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The recent announcement by Health Minister Greg Hunt that a COVID-19 vaccine will be available in Australia in early 2021, the safety of this new vaccine and how the news is being received in the community.
- The hype around ‘ubiquinol’ and how it may help support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Kylie Quinn, Immunologist and Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellow at RMIT
- Dr Ross Walker, Cardiologist