The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 28th February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Why being hard of hearing isn’t just an issue for the elderly, with research suggesting over 3-and-a-half million Australians between the ages of 16 and 64 suffer some form of hearing loss.
- How the fat-soluble antioxidant, ubiquinol, can support our energy levels.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Susie Elelman, Author, TV and Radio Presenter and Connect Hearing Advocate
- Dr Ross Walker, Cardiologist