The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 27th September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Living with dementia and how COVID-19 has presented a whole new set of challenges for dementia patients and their loved ones.
- How this year’s STEPtember campaign is raising much needed funds for children and adults living with cerebral palsy.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Tamar Krebs, Founder and CEO at Group Homes Australia
- Lucy Jacka, General Manager of Fundraising at Cerebral Palsy Alliance