The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 14th July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Australia’s high rates of melanoma and why dermatologists are now issuing an urgent community plea to safeguard young Australian lives.
- The impact of chronic wounds and why proper wound management needs increased awareness in the Australian community.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Jo Stanley, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr David Francis, President of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Professor Fiona Wood, Australian of the Year 2005 and Wound Awareness Week 2019 Ambassador