The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 14th March
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The burden of back pain, how treatment advice has changed over the years and the different ways those with back pain can better manage this condition.
- The annual Save our Sons Walk 4 Duchenne fundraiser and how the money raised from this event funds research into finding a cure for this devastating genetic disease.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Stephanie Mathieson, Research Fellow at the Institute of Musculoskeletal Health at The University of Sydney
- Lance Dale, Advocacy Officer at Save our Sons Duchenne Foundation