The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 13th September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Women’s Health Week and why gender is outside our control when it comes to women’s risk of depression – and why the rates of depression in females are twice that of men.
- The benefits of ubiquinol and why it’s so often called the body’s ‘spark plug’.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Jaime Lee, Mental Health & Performance Expert and CEO at Health Quotient
- Dr Elizabeth Scott, Biochemical Nutritionist