The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 11th July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The impact of Restless Legs Syndrome on sleep, pain and mental health, and why it can be so tough to treat.
- How bio-fermented olive leaf may help coughs, colds, sore throats and sneezing as winter bugs make themselves at home.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Luke Hines, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr David Cunnington, Specialist Sleep Physician at Melbourne Sleep Disorders Clinic
- Peter Ferragina, Senior Sales Manager at Henry Blooms