The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 5th April
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- This year’s flu season and why it’s more critical than ever to get immunised against influenza.
- The latest in the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Australia and why online services like Instant Consult are rising in popularity.
- The medical supplement that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Tips and tricks for exercising at home without expensive gym equipment.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Mario Tascone, Chemist Warehouse Director & Pharmacist
- Professor Michael Woodward, Director of the Aged Care Research and Memory Clinic at Austin Health
- Luke Hines, Personal Trainer, Author & House of Wellness TV co-host