The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 3rd March
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How being surrounded by green space in childhood may improve mental health in adults.
- The annual Walk 4 Duchenne fundraiser and how this initiative aims to raise funds and awareness for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Zoe’s Thai Noodle Salad recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Bass Abboud, Co-Founder of the Save Our Sons Duchenne Foundation