- 4 poached eggs
- 1 tbs finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tbs roughly chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbs roughly chopped cashew nuts
- 1 tbs roughly chopped almonds
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 large avocados, roughly chopped
- 1 small handful of kale, stalks removed and leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Lower the eggs into a saucepan of boiling water, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 3–6 minutes depending on how firm you like them. Drain, then peel off the shells under cold running water. Leave to cool.
Place the parsley, coriander and sesame seeds in a bowl, add the peeled eggs and roll them in the herb mixture to coat them all over. Set aside.
In a separate large bowl, toss together the chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, avocado and kale until well combined. Dress evenly with the avocado oil and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the salad between two serving bowls, top with the boiled eggs and garnish with the lemon zest. For extra visual amazingness, cut the boiled eggs in half to allow the yolk to ooze all over the delicious salad before serving.