- 250 g (1 cup) coconut yoghurt, plain unsweetened or plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kale leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ green or yellow capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, kale and mint leaves.
Spoon this mixture into the bottom of two jars and top with the cucumber, olives, onion, tomato, capsicum and pine nuts.
Drizzle over the extra-virgin olive oil, squeeze over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Store in the fridge and eat within 2 days of making, giving the jars a good shake before serving to mix everything together.