- 85 g (1/2 cup) hemp seeds, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 125 g (1/2 cup) coconut yoghurt or chilled coconut cream, plus extra to serve
- 185 ml (3/4 cup) almond, hemp or coconut milk
- 1 green apple, grated, plus extra sliced apple to serve
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbs pistachio slivers
- 50 g (1/2 cup) fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs maple syrup or coconut nectar
Place the hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut yoghurt or cream and milk in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
When ready to serve, stir through the grated apple, lime zest and juice, and divide between two bowls. Top with an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt or cream, the pistachio slivers, apple slices, blueberries and a drizzle of your preferred sweetener.