- 220 g cacao butter, melted
- 250 ml (1 cup) melted coconut oil, plus extra if needed
- 250g (2 cups) cacao powder, plus extra if needed
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- 250ml (1 cup) maple syrup, plus extra if needed
Line a baking tray or loaf tin with baking paper.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, gently stir the cacao butter and coconut oil until well combined.
Remove the pan from the heat and gently whisk in the cacao power, vanilla and your sweetener of choice. Keep whisking until thick, creamy and well combined.
Once the chocolate is to your desired taste and consistency, pour it into your prepared tray or tin, transfer to the fridge or freezer and leave until set firm. Cut into rough chunky chunks to serve.