- 110 g (1/2 cup) cacao butter
- 60 g (1/2 cup) cacao powder
- 30 g (1/2 cup) flaked coconut
- 50 g (1/2 cup) silvered almonds
- 2 tbs coconut oil, plus extra to grease
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped, or 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp stevia
- Pinch of salt
Grease a large 6-hole or regular 12-hole muffin tin with coconut oil and line with paper cases.
Melt the cacao butter with the cacao powder in a saucepan over medium–low heat, stirring, until smooth and creamy. Stir in the remaining ingredients to combine, then spoon the mixture evenly into the paper cases and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
Enjoy straight away, or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.