- 300 g rice noodles
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 400 g (2 1/2 cups) fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 200 g (1 1/3 cups) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Fish sauce
- Soy sauce
- Rice wine vinegar
- 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves only
- 1 handful coriander, roughly torn
- 4 tbs peanuts, roughly chopped
- Red chilli flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cook the rice noodles in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until tender, 2-3 minutes.
Drain well, rinse briefly under warm water, and toss with 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large mixing bowl.
Heat the remaining sesame oil in a large wok set over a moderate heat until hot. Season the prawns with salt and pepper before adding to the wok and stir-frying until pink and tender, 2-3 minutes.
Add the cherry tomatoes and rice noodles to the wok, tossing well. Season with fish sauce, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar to taste.
Add the herbs to the wok and toss again to combine.
Divide between plates and top with chopped peanuts and red chilli flakes before serving.